CEO – Digital Imaging Industry and Optoelectronics, Germany
Currently, we are seeking an experienced CEO who understands challenges of technologically-based products delivered to a variety of industries worldwide.
- set and achieve strategic objectives, identify areas of opportunity for short and long term change to improve profitability
- forecast, project trends and manage budgets to proactively direct the financial viability of the overall business and achieve desired P&L objectives
- oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost effective management of resources
- lead and motivate subordinates to develop a high performing team
- outstanding communication and listening skills, inspire trust and respect
- strong personnel management skills to lead, coach, manage, motivate and develop high-performance teams
- prior successful experience in leading technical projects and multidisciplinary design teams, knowledge and skills needed to collaborate with the industry
- experience in a high tech manufacturing entity, preferably in the field of: mechanical engineering, electronics, optoelectronics, machine vision, digital imaging industry, systems for industrial image processing, image recognition systems, photonics, optical systems, microoptics, micromechanical industry
- minimum of 10 years of experience as a progressively responsible leader in dynamic and growing international organizations, experience outside Europe would be highly desirable to be successful in this position
- experience with ERP System
- academic degree is required with an MBA, PhD, or advanced degree preferred
Note that this job post is a summary of expected job functions and qualifications.
A full job description will be provided during the recruiting process.
How to apply:
Please provide a resume and cover letter by emailing directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the position, please, do not hesitate to contact us in Lüneburg:
(+49) 163 2151471